NOW HIRING NATIONWIDE: BCBA & BCaBA PositionsBy Butterfly Effects Editorial Staff | 05/01/2012 |
This week's Red Hot Priority Area: Port Angeles, Washington,
Also demands for quality people in Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Louisiana, Georgia, Virginia, D.C., Texas, and Washington State.
We need both ABA professionals as well as others with experience in childhood education and/or services and senior care. No matter where you are currently living, if you are passionate about providing quality service and making a difference, we want to talk with you.
Early Education Specialists, Speech and Language Pathologists, ABA Specialists, Behavioral tutors, Academic specialists at all levels, senior care workers.
Become part of a collaborative team that is shaping the delivery of behavior services. . .
Butterfly Effects, established in 2004, is one of the fastest growing therapeutic providers in the country, currently #35 in Healthcare on the Inc. 500 list and climbing.
We are currently on a nationwide search for exceptional BCBA & BCaBA to enrich and expand our services while maintaining our high devotion to client satisfaction. Butterfly Effects provides children and adults with Autism and other pervasive disabilities, with state-of-the-art therapeutic, educational, behavioral, and care services within a variety of natural environments, including home, school, and community.
Butterfly Effects is looking to speak with strong experienced candidates across the country. We are expanding our services in a number of states and will consider relocating the right candidate to areas of high demand.
Also, we are interested in speaking with those still in school or about to complete their certification.
Most importantly, we are looking for compassionate individuals, who are eager to work on a talented, forward-thinking, and collaborative staff to help chart and define through practice the growing field of behavior therapy.
Our compensation packages are highly competitive and based on experience. We also provide the opportunity to work flexible hours, both full and part-time.
Senior Consultant Pre-employment Requirements:
- Minimum of Master’s Degree, preferably in special ed, applied behavior analysis, or psychology
- Professional certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- At least five years experience in supervisory capacity working with children across the autism spectrum at the preschool to high school level
- Experience conducting skills assessments and functional behavior assessments
Junior Consultant Pre-Employment Requirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree preferably in special ed, applied behavior analysis, or psychology
- Professional certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst or BCaBA
- At least one year working as an outreach consultant in autism or developmental disability field
- Some experience conducting skills assessments and functional behavior assessments
- Experience in goal development and report writing
Effects adheres to a full start to finish paradigm.
Butterfly Effects performs initial assessments; source expert providers as needed; develop, deliver, and monitor treatment plans; and handle insurance. Our focus is always on collaboration and communication. We draw from a deep bench of more than 350 nationally and internationally recognized experts. We employ a highly sophisticated online platform, which facilitates the flow of communication among clients, team members, and providers.
You can come speak with us at various conferences, give us a call, or apply online at http://butterflyeffects.com/company/employment-information
Questions - Please call Christopher Gadson (Consultant Recruiter): 888-880-9270